Reposting an Instagram story helps you get hands on some of the best content and even create a better impact. You could repost someone else’s story as yours; share tagged stories or even your own stories. Reposting Instagram stories helps you build trust amidst users due to third-party review of your products. You can acknowledge accounts that mentioned you and even get hands on pre-designed content. There are multiple ways that you can reuse Instagram stories to improve your reach. In fact there is no better way to promote each other’s content other than Instagram stories. If you wish to re-share someone’s story here are ways to do that easily.
1. Reposting Instagram stories that you are not tagged in:
Instagram is full of content to get ideas and inspiration from. Instagram stories are a store house of ideas. You need not necessarily draft a new story when you can reuse these. You can also repost stories of other brands to collaborate and promote. If there is a story that you need to repost, but you are not tagged in, you can simply save that story and then put it up on your profile. You can use any Instagram story viewer and downloader app for the purpose such as Instazoom app. You can download these apps from play store and app store for your android and iOS device. In the field provided on the app enter the username of the person. The app will fetch you the Instagram story of the person in high quality view to download. Once the picture is downloaded to your gallery, repost like you would post a normal story. Simply open stories camera. Select the gallery button in the lower left corner and select the picture. Now edit the story and tag the person whose story it is if you wish to. Post this story on your wall. This way you can repost any number of stories that you wish to on your Instagram story easily.
2. Reposting stories that you are tagged in:
If you are looking to re-share someone’s Instagram story it’s probably because they have tagged you in one of their stories. This is a good habit for businesses, as re-sharing stories that you have been tagged in helps you gain trust and spread brand awareness. In order to share any Instagram story that you are tagged in follow these steps:
- Open direct messages and then open the chat of the person who has tagged you in their stories.
- You will see the story that you are tagged in as a notification in the chat.
- Press on the button ‘add this to your story’ given under the notification.
- The story that you have been tagged in will be displayed on your story, now you can easily edit the story and tag that person.
- Now press on the done option and select add to story option the story will be displayed on your profile.